McLusky’s Song Titles Are Better Than You (are).
Wanna know something I love more than I love tofu-based productst (I don’t care if they do allegedly increase production of estrogen, btw.) McLusky‘s song titles. Apart from being a great, straight-forward garage rock / punk(ish) band, they laid it on thick and heavy with the song titles. I’ve even taken the
trouble liberty of linking to some free MP3’s of their work so you can enjoy them.
- Lightsabre Cocksucking Blues
- To Hell With Good Intentions
- Without Msg I Am Nothing
- Dave, Stop Killing Prostitutes
- KK Kitchens, What Were You Thinking?
- Your Children Are Waiting For You To Die
- You Should Be Ashamed Seamus
- Falco Vs. The Young Canoeist
- Rock Vs Single Parents
- (Sometimes) I Have To Concentrate
- When They Come Tell Them No
- Beacon For Pissed Ships
- The World Loves Us And Is Our Bitch
- Bipolar Bears Take Seattle
Listen to one of my favorite tracks by them RIGHT HERE (and) RIGHT NOW!
|Mclusky – To Hell With Good Intentions|
|Found at skreemr.com|